Covered Bridge Cabin
Covered Bridge Cabin is a beautiful work of local craftsmanship and artistry. It is rustic and authentic to the area with all of the modern conveniences you like to enjoy.
$199 per night/4 person maximum occupancy
- Two bedrooms with linens
- One full bath with towels
- Full kitchen with coffee pot, pots and pans, kitchen utensils, dinnerware, microwave and full size refrigerator
- Dining table and (2) stool bar
- Wi-fi TV
- Outdoor BBQ grill
- Two outdoor fire pits situated by Adds Creek below the covered bridge
- Outdoor seating
- Close to area attractions
- Beautiful surroundings
Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time is at 3:00PM and checkout time is at 11:00AM.
- For guests arriving after 3:00PM, a key will be left for you.
- Weekend bookings require a two-night stay during spring through fall. Holiday weekends require 3 nights stay.
- No pets are allowed except for service animals.
- Fees may be paid in Cash, Check, Credit Card (Visa, Discover) and PayPal. Any check not honored by the bank will be charged applicable bank fees and may result in cancellation of reservation unless all fees are paid within ten (10) days.
Make checks payable to COVERED BRIDGE CABIN.
Deposit and Payment
- $25 per night deposit to reserve cabin.
- If cancellation is received within 24 hours of making reservation a full refund of deposit will be given.
- Full payment for reservation must be made within three business days of securing initial deposit.
- All cancellations must be in writing via email for an electronic record, even if a phone call has been received.
- 50% of full payment will be retained by Covered Bridge Cabin if cancellation is made after the initial 3 business days and within one week of reserved dates.
- 100% of fees will be charged to reserving party if cancellation is made less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the reservation.
- Covered Bridge Cabin may cancel rentals due to inclement weather, emergency conditions, or conditions beyond our control. Sometimes, the bridge is impassable due to flooding.
- In case of cancellation initiated by us, all rental and deposit monies will be refunded.
Check Out Procedures
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the cabin, but is permissible outside.
- Please dispose of cigarette butts in containers provided on patio, not on the ground!
- Please place all trash in appropriate bags. All trash bags need to be tightly tied and taken outside to the patio. We will take care of bagged trash.
- Dishes should be rinsed and left stacked near sink in kitchen.
- Fire in the outdoor pit(s) need to be fully extinguished.
- Please carefully read and agree to our liability waiver to reserve cabin.
- We are not responsible for any accidents or incidents during your stay.
- You are responsible to us for any damaged items. A charge will be made to your credit card on file for replacement costs.
- Do not rely on your GPS in this area. Current vehicle-equipped GPS systems do not contain up-to-date and accurate information to get you to the area.
- Google/Mapquest/GPS to Ponca Elk Education Center and proceed to Clark Ave. on HWY 43 at the covered bridge. Cross the bridge and you'll arrive at the cabin!
- You may try and GPS 5412 AR 43 HWY, Ponca, AR 72670